IDACOMP has a reputation for exceeding expectations.
Our specialized custom web application developers offer the highest level of usability, scalability and complete compatibility in browsers and platforms. Since every company is unique with its own specific needs, we invest a considerable amount of time trying to learn how your business works so we can propose unique and innovative options for your business.
All our web applications are responsive to support mobile phones and tablets natively, our testing team evaluates usability on physical mobile devices to ensure our systems can be effectively used in any environment.
Why custom web / software development?
- Often a custom application is the only viable method of solving a business problem. Off-the-shelf software leaves a lot to be desired when you do not conform to the “standard” way of doing business.
- Custom responsive web applications are meant to be used on mobile devices, tablets and computers, this can often mean that the overall flow of information improves.
- Custom applications built for a purpose can be deployed in-house or on the cloud, this is often a critical aspect of security that many companies desire.
- Often software built for your business can be converted into a SaaS (Software as a service) turning a tool into a revenue-generating avenue.
- Custom software is limited to your needs, without any unnecessary frills your employees can focus on the job at hand instead of learning a new skill.
- Custom CRM solutions greatly help in automating business processes and may also help companies understand and anticipate the needs of current customers — as well as of any potential customers.
- Leveraging the power of the internet you can set your staff free from the workplace; they can be just as effective from their home, on the road, and/or within your clients’ place of business.
- Often performance is a major concern with off-the-shelf software as it is designed with every single use-case possibility has been considered and provided for. This creates a lot of unnecessary bloat and investment in configuration.
- As custom software is built for a specific business process, the time saved in training can be substantial.
- Custom web development applications can interact with older systems and plug into legacy systems which extends their life by years.